Current Funding Opportunities
Sojourns Scholars Leadership Program
The application is a two-step process beginning with a Letter of Intent (LOI), followed by a full proposal if invited by Cambia Health Foundation to submit one.
- LOIs, including required attachments, are due by March 7, 2022, at 12 p.m. PT.
- Full Proposal Grant Applications, including required attachments, are due by June 14, 2022, at 3 p.m. PT.
- If invited for an interview, applicant must be available to attend a virtual interview that will be scheduled on September 27 and 28, 2022.
- All applications must be submitted through the Cambia Health Foundation grant application portal.
- Paper applications will not be accepted.
Get plugged in!
Learn more about the application process for the Sojourns Scholars Leadership Program.
Healthy and Connected Aging
We are not currently requesting proposals for Healthy and Connected Aging grants. If you have questions or want to talk to a program officer about Healthy and Connected Aging funding, let's talk!
Resilient Children and Families
We are not currently requesting proposals for Resilient Children and Families grants. If you have questions or want to talk to a program officer about Resilient Children and Families funding, let's talk!
Health Care Workforce
We are not currently requesting proposals for Health Care Workforce grants. If you have questions or want to talk to a program officer about Health Care Workforce funding, let's talk!
Cambia Health Funds a limited number of event and program sponsorship in our focus areas. Please complete the form to have a request considered. (Requests are reviewed on a monthly basis, so please expect 6 weeks for a response.)